… People think that hyperinflation can`t happen here. Well, you know, the laws of physics work everywhere. If you throw a ball up in the air in Zimbabwe, gravity’s going to bring it back down, just the way it is here.
And economics is a science. There are laws. And it doesn’t matter where you apply them. You’re going to get the same result. So if we follow their monetary policy, that’s where we`re going to go.
We need to replenish our savings. And the government is not letting us do that. The government is forcing spending. They`re force-feeding spending down our throats.
- happinessweareallinittogether likes this
- travelers-dream reblogged this from jlnlcy
- robot-reblogs likes this
- thismachinekillsfascists likes this
- thecriticlaughs likes this
- rknjl reblogged this from eltigrechico
- avilesallmighty likes this
- scatteredaesthetics reblogged this from eltigrechico
- scatteredaesthetics likes this
- jlnlcy reblogged this from eltigrechico
- eltigrechico posted this