I just got a text from my wife that had this image attached and it read, “Has this EVER happened to bacon with anyone else, EVER?!?!!? IT MELTED!
Forget the awesomeness of having a supermodel wife that eats bacon for lunch and walk with me for a minute.
This is melted bacon. Not burnt. Melted. It’s in liquid form. Now say it with me…
Do you guys know what this means? My wife is going to go down in history as one of the greatest inventors of all time.
All I keep thinking is if we can repeat and perfect this process… we’re going to be rich. We’re going to be FILTHY rich! We’re going to be COVERED-IN-BACON-OIL-FILTHY RICH!
- sugashane reblogged this from eltigrechico and added:
- allblkevrythg likes this
- dudeistlibertarian reblogged this from eltigrechico and added:
- michaelangerlo likes this
- eltigrechico reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- meownarchy said: Either the bacon so full of GMOs, that it was more chemical than food, or your wife has weird magical powers. I’m gonna go with the second.
- thebourbonrebellion likes this